Have you ever had an experience of stepping into someone else’s dreams? Well, sounds a little creepy but adventurous so I have an exciting news for you as MIRIAM : The Escape is all about this which is a creation of Tengle.Games. It gives you chance to set your foot in an adventure where you will be inside a girls strange dreams.
Miriam is one of the best arcade game available which is full of adventure and puzzles. Get ready to step into a black and white, silhouette world where the challenges await for you. This game has a super realistic and fluid-physics based gameplay that will get you glued to your mobile screens.
Furthermore, you will have tpo stay in the dark and keep avoiding the obstacles and light that come along your way. There will be puzzles that you need to solve in order to find the key to escape from a room.
There are 24 amazingly designed stages with 3D animations and artsy graphics to provide you a great gaming experience. Moreover, you will have to keep yourself save and survive through various obstacles like stones, boxes, balls and liquids.
MIRIAM : The Escape has tons of cool stuff enclosed in it that you need to find out yourself. So, head over to the Google Play Store and the Apple iTunes to get your hands on this amazing game right away.
To be able to Run MIRIAM : The Escape for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing MIRIAM : The Escape on PC.
Steps to Play MIRIAM : The Escape on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “MIRIAM : The Escape” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “MIRIAM : The Escape“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for MIRIAM : The Escape to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play MIRIAM : The Escape on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Kudos!