Your favorite arcade adventure is back, gamers! If you are tired of all the similar games, and are looking for a fun arcade action experience that will make you fall in love with the gameplay instantly, then the new Minecraft game is all you need.
Created by none other than Mojang, this Minecraft adventure is now up for the trial version, and will soon be up and running. So, let’s walk you through the game.
Minecraft is an open ended game where the player decides what kind of adventure they are looking for. Decide which adventure you want to take, and explore the infinite worlds. As for the gameplay, players will use the simple game controls to build everything.
From the simple homes, to grand castles, you can build it all. Craft unique weapons, and armor to keep the dangerous mobs away. You will not just craft weapons and gears, but there is also a survival aspect of the game. In the free trial version of Minecraft, players will experience the survival mode.
Enjoy the full Minecraft experience in the new game modes including creative mode, multiplayer mode and more. So, get the game from Google Play Store and enjoy the game. Have fun!
To be able to Run Minecraft Trial for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Minecraft Trial for PC.
Steps to Play Minecraft Trial for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Minecraft Trial ” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Minecraft Trial “. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Minecraft Trial to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Minecraft Trial for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!