Protect yourself from zombies and survive in the all new adventure game Mine Survival. If you enjoy adventure games, or building games, then this game by WildSoda is just what you need.
In the hunting and collection gameplay, players can create tools and buildings. Here, your ultimate goal is to protect yourself from the zombies, and survive for as long as you can. The game is adapted to five mode environments where you will create your own space and protect yourself from the zombies.
The game is all about crafting and hunting. To survive, players will find a place with water and build a settlement. You can also construct various items and buildings through collection and hunting. Install towers, walls, cannons and much more to build various items etc.
In your survival journey, players have to manage their hunger, water, body temperature and everything as well. Furthermore, players will also be able to unlock new game modes. Build an alter, call him and fight as you proceed in the game.
If you enjoy adventure games, and love crafting etc, then you might enjoy this game. To download the game, head over and grab the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Mine Survival on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Mine Survival on PC.
Steps to Play Mine Survival on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Mine Survival” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Mine Survival“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Mine Survival to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Mine Survival on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!