Merry snowball, folks! As the winter season is already here, guess what’s approaching next? Yes, it’s the Christmas so how about a chilly snowball fight like the old childhood times? Well, get ready to revive your memories with Merry Snowballs a game developed by Hatrabbit that is going to make you fall in love with its gameplay.
The gameplay of Merry Christmas is pretty simple and can be mastered by anyone in a short span of time however you have to be quick with it. Another reason you might be hooked to this game are the stunning visuals which are definitely a sight for the sore eyes.
So, basically all you have to do is to have snowball fight with your friends by throwing snowballs at them. Well, that’s not all, you have to try and throw balls at your friends before they hit you and make you lose the game.
You will also have some really cool gadgets with you that are going to make it easier for you to defeat your friends and also collect bonus points along the way.
Not to forget the leaderboard, keep trying harder and stay in the game to create a great score which can be seen on the leaderboard. So, without any further ado, head over to the Google Play Store to download this game right now!
To be able to Run Merry Snowballs for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Merry Snowballs on PC.
Steps to Play Merry Snowballs on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Merry Snowballs” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Merry Snowballs“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Merry Snowballs to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Merry Snowballs on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Kudos!