Plunge into the Marvel Universe, and save it from chaos as the latest super hero game is now out. Marvel Universe and NEXON Company have teamed up to bring you a legendary card collecting battle game called Marvel Battle Lines. Join forces with all your favorite heroes, and restore the universe.
In this mobile game, players will build a deck of cards that feature all the famous heroes and villains from the Marvel universe. From the Avengers, to the Guardians of the Galaxy, the game has all your favorite characters. Players will be able to collect over 100 cards as they step into the battles.
Build a perfect deck of cards to create a powerful team. You will be able to combine all the super heroes, and villains to set your strategy right. Send your powerful characters in the action, as they compete with players from across the globe.
Players can not only compete in PvP action, but there is also a single player mode as well where you can unleash your powerful action cards, and hone your skills. So, take down the enemy by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. While you are at it, check out the Oxidroid Review we have jotted down for you. Have fun!
To be able to Run Marvel Battle Lines on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Marvel Battle Lines on PC.
Steps to Play Marvel Battle Lines on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Marvel Battle Lines” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Marvel Battle Lines“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Marvel Battle Lines to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Marvel Battle Lines on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!