Hello, there! Embark on a musical journey and experience the rhythm. We bring you the all new musical game called Lyrica that you will fall in love with the minute you start playing.
It is a crossover of classical poetry and music game where you will get an amazing collection of classic poems, and modern music. Besides the poems, players will also be able to enjoy classic styled narratives. The story of Lyrica revolves around a young man called Chun, who has a dream of becoming a musician. As he travels to the ancient past of China, and encounters a mysterious poet in his dream, his journey begins.
The gameplay is all about rhythm and lyrics. Here, the game combines music notes, and the classic poems to let you experience the beauty of Chinese calligraphies, and poems. You simply have to tap on the lyric that syncs with the music.
Draw calligraphy through the music notes, and enjoy indigenous music, Taiwanese Hokkien music, and acappella all in one game. Lyrica also applies poetry in the gameplay, and creates a unique gaming experience for the gamers. If you want to dive in the musical entertainment, download the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Lyrica on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Lyrica on PC.
Steps to Play Lyrica on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Lyrica” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Lyrica“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Lyrica to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Lyrica on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!