Step out of your action and adventure games, and enjoy an all new platformer game. Dive into the dynamic world of Linn, and enjoy puzzles like never before. We bring you a fun packed action game called Linn: Path of Orchards that takes you to the ancient world.
Delve into the rotating world of Linn and enjoy some puzzle adventure gameplay set in a fantastic and mysterious fantasy world. This puzzle game is created by Crescent Moon Games; a developer that has created plenty of aesthetically pleasing games before.
Linn: Path of Orchards is a hybrid of puzzle and platformer game where players will take control of Aban, an exotic guardian of nature. Here, you will follow her on her journey through the lost sky temple.
Aban is on a mission to rejuvenate the ancient tree of light, and your main objective in the game is to help her. In the engaging game levels, you will swipe your finger to jump from platform to platform and complete each level.
The game is all about the right timing and logical thinking and makes you rethink every move you make. So, if you are looking to download it, head over to Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Linn: Path of Orchards on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Linn: Path of Orchards on PC.
Steps to Play Linn: Path of Orchards on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Linn: Path of Orchards” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Linn: Path of Orchards“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Linn: Path of Orchards to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Linn: Path of Orchards on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!