Get ready to indulge yourself in some thrilling and adventurous match-3 puzzle game with your very own Lily. Tactile Games has come up with this epic match 3 puzzle game titled as Lily’s Garden with the most beautiful graphics that is sure to provide you a great gaming experience.
Buckle up and help Lily restore her great-aunt’s glorious garden. Get your hands dirty with this epic garden game where players will collect different flowers, and grow their own garden. In this game, you will follow the story of Lily, who is all set to plant the seed of romance with her neighbor.
To expand your garden, and to make it reach its former glory, players will match and collect flowers in hundreds of unique game levels. Grow and expand your garden with unique stories, and collect new flowers by simply tapping on them. As you proceed into the game, you will also earn stars to grow your garden.
Not only will you play the fun puzzles, but you will also explore the compelling story of the game. So, dig into the story full of twists and interact with the colorful game characters now by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Lily’s Garden for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Lily’s Garden for PC.
Steps to Play Lily’s Garden for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Lily’s Garden” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Lily’s Garden“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Lily’s Garden to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Lily’s Garden for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!