It’s time to light up the dark world, gamers! Indulge in the latest stickman experience in the all new arcade game Light It Up. Make the colors glow, and jump, flip in this crazy adventure created by none other than Crazy Labs by TabTale.
Light it up is a casual arcade game where players will strive to light up the world. In this adventure, you will explore the dark world as a stickman character, and make the colors glow. For that, you will slide, jump, and flip your body from one neon shape to the other, and light them up.
You will not just flip and slide to make the shapes glow, but you will also collect stars on your way. Jump and flip to raise your score, and pass different levels, one after the other. However, as you proceed into the game, things get complicated. The shapes start, rotating, moving and exploding creating threats for your stickman hero.
The main goal in the game is to make the perfect jumps, as if your jump isn’t on point, you will fall into oblivion. So, are you ready to flip and glow? Wait no more! Download the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Light It Up on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Light It Up on PC.
Steps to Play Light It Up on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Light It Up” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Light It Up“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Light It Up to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Light It Up on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!