Bring your guts, and grab your guns as the ultimate action shooter game Left to Survive is now out. Are you ready to take on hordes of zombies, and survive together? This action shooter is created by My.com B.V. and takes you to a post-apocalyptic world.
Survive against all odds by using your vast arsenal of weapons ranging from shotguns, rifles, grenades, and much more. All you have to do is save the stranded survivors, and secure safe havens using a pack of weapons with intense firepower.
Players will not just fight the zombies, but they also have to create their own base as well. Build your encampment and defend yourself from the enemy attacks. You can also get to the chopper and unleash a fiery bullet storm on your enemies to steal their resources.
Test your survival skills against the zombies, and other players alike where you will not just be able to play solo, but indulge in 2v2 matches as well. In the intense PvP matches, you will defend yourself against the deadly zombie bosses. So, do you think you can overcome the post-apocalyptic world? Download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Left to Survive on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Left to Survive on PC.
Steps to Play Left to Survive on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Left to Survive” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Left to Survive“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Left to Survive to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Left to Survive on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!