Gamers, the much loved Layton series is back! It’s time to rejoice as we bring you the latest game in the best selling series and offer you its first sequel called Layton’s Mystery Journey.
Created by Level-5 Inc, this adventure game takes you to the heart of London. In this game, players will join Katrielle Layton as she becomes embroiled in a casual, quizzical quest. In the quest, you will help the hero search for her missing father Professor Hershel Layton.
Help Kat and company in her epic missions. Whisk around London’s famous landmarks from the Houses of Parliament to the Tower Bridge and follow Kat on her bicycle as you try to solve the cases. Discover clues, unravel the mysteries, and deduce the truth as you solve original puzzles.
Besides the mystery solving gameplay, players can also redecorate the agency, and redress Kat in various outfits to suit the case. Solve the daily puzzles and earn bonuses in the game to proceed.
So, enjoy the challenging, the charming game characters, and the clever plot twists, and complete your ultimate mission to find the missing professor by grabbing the game right away. Download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Layton’s Mystery Journey for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Layton’s Mystery Journey for PC.
Steps to Play Layton’s Mystery Journey for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Layton’s Mystery Journey” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Layton’s Mystery Journey“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Layton’s Mystery Journey to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Layton’s Mystery Journey for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!