No rules – just survival! Time to follow the same old mantra again as we gear up for yet another survival game on the Android! Among all the survival games that the market is flooded with now, let’s see where this one stands. Yes, folks, we are talking about the latest game of Distribution Star; Last Survive – Chicken Dinner.
The stakes are not just high in the game, they are delicious as well as the last man standing will enjoy a chicken dinner. Last Survive – Chicken Dinner for PC is a multiplayer survival game where you compete against 39 other players in a massive PvP action.
The battlefield is unknown, and the players will compete with each other for survival in a downtown city building. The only key is to outwit the other players by using the right strategies and the right tactics.
Discover all the weapons, and resources that you can by locating them in the orange section of map. Make these weapons and resources count, and defeat everyone to stay alive. The only thing you can rely on in the game is the ammunition so keep collecting.
If you want to give this game a shot, download it from Google Play Store now, and see whether you can survive till the end. Moreover, get to know more about this game by navigating to our detailed review of this game.
To be able to Run this game on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Last Survive – Chicken Dinner on PC.
Steps to Play Last Survive – Chicken Dinner on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Last Survive – Chicken Dinner” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Last Survive – Chicken Dinner“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Last Survive – Chicken Dinner to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Last Survive – Chicken Dinner on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Kudos!