There’s nothing like a good survival game to unwind after a long day, or to play in short intervals. With plenty of survival RPGs on the store these days, it’s hard to figure out which one is worth your time. We bring you an epic role playing game Last Human Life On Earth that will satisfy everything you need in a good survival game.
Created by none other than Mouse Games, the game lets you time travel to 2035. In the intriguing storyline, you will play as the last human survivor in the city after a plague that killed most of humanity. Here, your ultimate goal is to stay away from the mutant victims of the plague that lurk in the shadows to kill you.
Your enemy in the game is not just the army of the undead, but you also have to fight the diseases, famine, and cold as well. You have to find a way out from all these dangers as you explore the post-apocalyptic world.
Collect valuable resources, and craft new weapons to kill the zombies. The game features hundreds of challenges for you to overcome. So, start hunting the zombies in the ultimate shooting game by downloading it from Google Play Store now. Enjoy!
To be able to Run Last Human Life on Earth for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Last Human Life on Earth for PC.
Steps to Play Last Human Life on Earth for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Last Human Life on Earth” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Last Human Life on Earth“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Last Human Life on Earth to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Last Human Life on Earth for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!