Well in every country there are sites that are not allowed or accessible so to access such sites VPN is the answer to the worries of many. Now the question arises with any VPN’s coming out every other day, which on to choose? Don’t worry! Let us make this process easy for you. Solo VPN is the ultimate VPN app for you. It is created by SoloVPN & NCleaner – Notification Cleaner and is aimed to bring out its users out of misery with just one tap.
Befitting enough, no complicated or complex processes are involved to access sites through this VPN, all you need is just one tap and there you go. Not only that you can access the blocked sites but you can also keep your data encrypted. Protect your privacy and bypass firewall with this app and learn to hide your public IP and let nobody know where you are from.
Also, keep yourself protected from the hackers and feel free all the time. Additionally, the best thing about this VPN is that it is 100% free to use; there is no speed limited or even any bandwidth limitation. Moreover, its horizon is quite extended and covers around 30 countries that can take benefit from it.
Not to mention, it is easy to use and needs no sign up or registration to use the app. So, I say download the app right now from the Google Play Store and look for more Productivity Apps on our site. However, if you want to Use Solo VPN on PC then Follow these simple instruction available on the article below and Install Solo VPN for PC via an Android Emulator for Windows OS.
Steps to Install Solo VPN on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Solo VPN” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Solo VPN“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Solo VPN to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Use Solo VPN on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Kudos!