Is there anything more satisfying than a fun simulation game to play over the weekend? Yes, playing a fun idle simulation game! Idle games are a top pick for various reasons, advancing in the game by simply tapping is the most fun part. Idle Tycoon: Space Company is the latest idle game on the block so let’s dive in!
The game is created by Bling Bling Games GmbH and lets you manage the Idle Space Company. In this idle game, you will run a space program and manage a fleet of rockets and spaceships. Idle Tycoon: Space Company gives you an opportunity to become a rich space tycoon by collecting and earning idle cash.
As you run a leading joint-stock space trading company, you will recruit and train astronauts, scientists, and other space pioneers. Explore the galaxies, the solar system and the whole universe. Players will also run and expand space stations and extraterrestrial trading posts.
Besides that, players will also research new technologies and use them to evolve our assets. Generate idle cash for our investors and shareholders, and become a space tycoon. If you are interested in this galaxy experience, head over and grab the game from Google Play Store now. Enjoy!
To be able to Run Idle Tycoon: Space Company on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Idle Tycoon: Space Company on PC.
Steps to Play Idle Tycoon: Space Company on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Idle Tycoon: Space Company” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Idle Tycoon: Space Company“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Idle Tycoon: Space Company to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Idle Tycoon: Space Company on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!