Compete for worldwide glory and pay tribute to the classic arcade racers in the all new racing game Horizon Chase – World Tour. It’s time to compete in the world tour and prove your abilities in this latest racing game by Aquiris Game Studio S.A.
Horizon Chase is an ideal racing game for all the retro gaming fans. In the addictive gameplay, players will be inspired from the 80s and the 90s as they out run others in the plenty of challenges. The game takes inspiration from all your favorites such as Top Gear, Rush, Lotus Turbo Challenge, Out Run and many others.
In the classic arcade gameplay, players will use their unbound speed limit, as they hit the throttle. Here, you can race with players from all around the world. With each new cup, players will pilot their cars through extraordinary places, and enjoy the themes such as the volcanic ashes, rain, sunsets and much more.
As you play the game, you will also be hypnotized by the charming tunes of Barry Leitch; the musician behind the soundtrack of classic arcade games. So, brace yourself for a major adrenaline rush, and download the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Horizon Chase – World Tour on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Horizon Chase – World Tour on PC.
Steps to Play Horizon Chase – World Tour on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Horizon Chase – World Tour ” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Horizon Chase – World Tour “. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Horizon Chase – World Tour to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Horizon Chase – World Tour on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!