All the Grey’s Anatomy fans, assemble for the most romantic medical drama brought to you by none other than GameHouse. Well, even if you aren’t a fan, but you are intrigued to see what our latest game is all about, read on. It’s the all new casual adventure Heart’s Medicine Doctor’s Oath.
Take charge as a doctor in this medical drama featuring the aspiring intern Allison Heart. This original story game by GameHouse features your favorite doctor, but this time we have a unique storyline, and gripping gameplay.
In the insanely addictive gameplay, players will experience the life of a doctor as the interns rush to find a cure for a new disease. The game takes you to six exciting hospital wars where you will unlock new story scenes and enjoy the gameplay.
Here, you will follow Allison as she begins her journey as an intern to become the master doctor. In the 240 levels, players will be also be able to level up their character, earn new bonuses and purchase upgrades. Furthermore, there are a number of mini games as well for you to enjoy; all in medical style.
So, experience love, drama, and action by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Heart’s Medicine Doctor’s Oath for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Heart’s Medicine Doctor’s Oath for PC.
Steps to Play Heart’s Medicine Doctor’s Oath for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Heart’s Medicine Doctor’s Oath” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Heart’s Medicine Doctor’s Oath“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Heart’s Medicine Doctor’s Oath to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Heart’s Medicine Doctor’s Oath for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!