Hello, there! Stretch your fingers, and release all your stress, it’s time to embrace Harmony with the all new puzzle game Harmony: Music Notes. If you are looking for a fun brain teaser puzzle game, then this game is all you need.
Created by none other than Infinity Games, the game features addictive gameplay where you simply have to tap the squares to create beautiful symmetries. Here, players will tap different pieces where each one produces a unique sound, giving an illusion that you are playing a piano.
In this game, players will wander through different worlds and solve more than 1000 levels. The smart symmetries in the game will create a top notch environment for you to enjoy the game. Harmony: Music Notes is an odyssey through the minimalistic universes where you will rely on your logic skills, and creativity.
In the challenging gameplay, you will follow the simple rules to learn and solve complex problems level after level. Once the puzzle is balanced perfectly, order and peace will shout loud, and you will spread harmony in the next levels.
So, defy your logic skills, and unlock more than 24 worlds. The game can be downloaded from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Harmony: Music Notes on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Harmony: Music Notes on PC.
Steps to Play Harmony: Music Notes on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Harmony: Music Notes” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Harmony: Music Notes“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Harmony: Music Notes to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Harmony: Music Notes on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!