Welcome to the world of Guardians, gamers! It’s time to build your kingdom and join millions of players across the globe. Wage war on your enemies in this real time strategy game Guardian Kingdoms.
Battle all out war in this action packed strategy game by none other than Phoenix One Games Inc. In this game, players will battle with players all around the world in real time 3v3 battles. Players can also fight for dominance in 20vs20 Alliance Wars by joining new alliances.
Recruit new heroes, and build your army of troops to wreck havoc on your opponents. Players can also strengthen the troops to destroy the enemy castles, and steal their crystals. Besides the crystals, players will also earn trophies and upgrade materials.
Indulge in boss fights and take down the epic bosses to improve your rewards and strengthen your kingdom’s defenses. Create new strategies for battles and coordinate with your friends to devise the strategies. Players can also gather over 30 unique heroes to deploy.
So, fight for dominance and climb the leader board to earn stronger heroes, better rewards and glory. To download the game, head over to Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Guardian Kingdoms for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Guardian Kingdoms for PC.
Steps to Play Guardian Kingdoms for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Guardian Kingdoms” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Guardian Kingdoms“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Guardian Kingdoms to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Guardian Kingdoms for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!