Warriors, gear up! It’s time to command a team of keepers and mercenaries and fight the invaders. The battles of the galaxies have begun. Are you ready to drop into the heat of the battle and rule the galaxy? Find out with Galaxy Heroes: Space Wars.
It is a strategy game by Ragcat Games where players will device unique tactics, and construct destructive combat formations in order to rule the galaxy. The game takes you to the year 3666 where the Earth’s empire extends over hundreds of worlds.
You are put as an in charge of a strong team of Keepers and mercenaries tasked to fight the invaders that are dispersed across the galaxy. Decide your command tactics, and battle formations and build a powerful army with hundreds of units to take the enemy down.
In the action packed battles, watch your tactics play out and trigger the special skills in intense battles. You cannot just create a powerful battle force, but you can upgrade it too.
Complete different missions, and discover the new worlds as you try to defeat the alien bosses, and progress into the game. So, download the game from Google Play Store now if you want to rule. Cheers!
To be able to Run Galaxy Heroes: Space Wars for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Galaxy Heroes: Space Wars for PC.
Steps to Play Galaxy Heroes: Space Wars for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Galaxy Heroes: Space Wars” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Galaxy Heroes: Space Wars“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Galaxy Heroes: Space Wars to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Galaxy Heroes: Space Wars for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!