Gamers, do you have a knack for flying? Have you ever dreamed of piloting legendary jets? If the answer is yes, you have landed at just the right time. Immerse yourself in a fantastic world with the latest simulation game by Ovidiu Pop called Flight Sim 2018.
With Flight Sim 2018, players will be able to fly across the globe. The game offers you a global open world to explore where you can choose from a vast variety of realistic airplanes, and fly them. There are a number of planes to choose from, and you can also unlock more as you advance in the game.
Flight Sim 2018 brings you the best flying experience with its amazing flight controls, full day-night cycle, challenging weather scenarios, and realistic interiors.
Fly across the globe between a large selection of real cities, and airports, and make the perfect landings. In the global open world map, you can fly anywhere anytime using the realistic flight controls where you can tilt, and steer your plane. With a lot of customization options, you can enjoy the experience thoroughly. So, prove yourself as the best pilot by heading over, and downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Happy Landings!
To be able to Run Flight Sim 2018 on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Flight Sim 2018 on PC.
Steps to Play Flight Sim 2018 on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Flight Sim 2018” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Flight Sim 2018“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Flight Sim 2018 to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Flight Sim 2018 on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!