After a long week of games full of violence, bloodshed and guns, it is finally time to put a break on all that, ease your mind by diving into a casual single tap game. Ketchapp brings a new arcade venture for all the players. It’s none other than Fisherman!
The game takes you to the world of ultimate fishing where players will play as a fisherman. Here, in this game, players have to master the art of fishing. You will start off your journey as a fisherman who needs to master the fishing rod, line and lure.
It is a sequel to the popular game that gained attention of many gamers throughout the world. The game uses real physics gameplay where players fish again. Fishing is not the tough part of the gameplay, but it is all about fast reflexes and polished technique of fishing.
Take your time, and catch rare and exotic fish. As playing catch and hatch fishes, they will also progress towards a new location. Not only will you be able to progress towards some new locations, but you will also be able to purchase better gear, and try new looks as well.
Venture to new areas in this adventure by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Fisherman on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Fisherman on PC.
Steps to Play Fisherman on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Fisherman” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Fisherman“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Fisherman to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Fisherman on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!