Say goodbye to all the stresses of life, and unwind with a super cool arcade game today. We bring you the latest arcade game Fire Balls 3D – a fun game that you can enjoy in short breaks anytime.
The game is created by Voodoo so before we even begin the gameplay, it’s clear that the game has a lot of fun in store for us. No one can get arcade games better than Voodoo so let’s see what the game offers.
Fire Balls 3D is a single tap hyper casual game that will instantly make you fall in love with the gameplay. The game is easy to grasp, and learn, all thanks to the single tap gameplay. All you have to do is hold and make the dot fire forward. But as you try to fire the ball in the right direction, you have to make sure that you don’t hit any obstacles.
Be careful from the moving obstacles, and keep firing the ball using the simple hold, and release gameplay. The game features unlimited levels with beautiful and diverse themes so you will never be bored. So, what are you waiting for? Download the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Fire Balls 3D for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Fire Balls 3D for PC.
Steps to Play Fire Balls 3D for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Fire Balls 3D” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Fire Balls 3D“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Fire Balls 3D to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Fire Balls 3D for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!