Are you ready for a brain teaser? It’s time to test and train your brain in the all new block puzzle game we have here for you. X-Flow brings you the latest puzzle game Fill In where you will connect the blocks with one line in various puzzles.
Fill In is a perfect game to play in your spare time, and train your brain. The puzzle game features dozens of puzzles with different difficulty levels from easy, to hard. The levels are suitable for people of all ages, and help you keep your brain fit, and flexible.
Devise strategies to solve the puzzles, and enjoy the easy to grasp gameplay. The rules of the game are simple; all you have to do is fill in all the empty spaces with blocks in one stoke. While the puzzles range from easy to hard, but each one takes careful planning.
If you are stuck at any point, and can’t figure out any way to solve the puzzle, you can get free hints to proceed further as well. So, give this puzzle game a shot and test your brain. What are you waiting for? Download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Fill In on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Fill In on PC.
Steps to Play Fill In on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Fill In” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Fill In“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Fill In to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Fill In on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!