Ready to take down the rivals, racers? Get behind the steering wheel, and blast up the engines as the latest drifting game Fast & Furious Takedown is landing on the stores soon.
It is an epic racing game created by Universal Studios Interactive Entertainment LLC where players will indulge in high octane action as they join the crew of the best racers around the world.
In Fast & Furious Takedown, players will enjoy action packed arcade drifting where players will be able to race down the white knuckle collision courses, and build their own dream garage of iconic cars. In the arcade driving gameplay, players will drift through the missions, and ransack big rigs for the riches, chopper pursuits and much more.
Take down the competition and conquer the tracks with your epic stunts. Use the simple game controls to throttle past the hairpin turns, and speed up in the competition as you jump the gravity defying ramps, and drift through the impossible roadblocks.
The game features 60 plus licensed cars including Dom’s Dodge Charger, Hobb’s truck, and JDM, to tuners. Build your dream garage with the various combinations of cars and customizations. So, dominate your way to the top of the league now by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Fast & Furious Takedown for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Fast & Furious Takedown for PC.
Steps to Play Fast & Furious Takedown for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Fast & Furious Takedown” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Fast & Furious Takedown“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Fast & Furious Takedown to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Fast & Furious Takedown for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!