A great new game environment is ready to be explored, are you ready to challenge your puzzle solving abilities? We bring you the latest puzzle game Faraway 4: Ancient Escape where players will be transported to a strange lush world.
Created by none other than Snapbreak, the game takes you to the ancient places to find the truth of the past. In this quest, players are taken to a room that they have to escape by solving numerous puzzles, one after the other.
The captivating gameplay of Faraway 4: Ancient Escape will provide you with hours of mobile gameplay where you will try to resolve a mystery. Navigate through exciting 3D environments and uncover secrets. The game features more than 20 levels that require you to solve puzzles.
Look around and explore the mind-bending puzzles as the mystery continues in different chapters. Find the missing pages of your father’s journal, and unlock your family’s past. You will also take help from the notes of the ancient philosopher who walked on the same path as you.
So, unravel the secrets of the past by grabbing the game right away. You can download the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Faraway 4: Ancient Escape for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Faraway 4: Ancient Escape for PC.
Steps to Play Faraway 4: Ancient Escape for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Faraway 4: Ancient Escape” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Faraway 4: Ancient Escape“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Faraway 4: Ancient Escape to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Faraway 4: Ancient Escape for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!