Race against the greatest drivers of the track, and prove your mettle as the all new racing game F1 Mobile Racing. Challenge opponents from all over the world in thrilling multiplayer duels and race to be the number one racer.
This racing adventure is created by none other than Codemasters Software Company Ltd and lets you race against famous drivers such as Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Fernando Alonso, and many others. The game features the official circuits from the 2018 season including the return of Hockenheim in Germany.
Aim to be first in the line as you compete against your rivals. The formula 1 world championship features all the teams, cars, driver and circuits. In the real time multiplayer, players will freely compete against players from all around the globe in real time 1v1 races.
Make your way to the top league by developing and upgrading your own F1 car. Players can collect the appropriate parts to upgrade the performance of your car. Find the best configuration for each grand prix, and take part in the greatest racing spectacle on the planet.
So, what are you waiting for? Blaze the engines now as the game is now available on Google Play Store. Enjoy!
To be able to Run F1 Mobile Racing for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing F1 Mobile Racing for PC.
Steps to Play F1 Mobile Racing for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “F1 Mobile Racing” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “F1 Mobile Racing“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for F1 Mobile Racing to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play F1 Mobile Racing for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!