The French Revolution is here, the world is about to change! Are you ready for the ultimate war? The Duke of Wellington, Napoleon, Washington, and plenty of other military geniuses are ready to change the world in the all new strategy game European War 6: 1804.
It is a strategy game created by EasyTech where players will travel back to the 1700s and enjoy the famous battles in numerous chapters. All the famous military leaders are becoming protagonists in this revolution as the empires begin their fight.
Here, players will be able to play different battles in campaign, conquest and challenge mode. In the campaign mode, you will choose your generals, and promote their ranks and titles. Train the special units, and build a palace of your own.
The conquest mode lets you build many military facilities and train the units. Here, players will develop cities to increase their income, and upgrade their national technology. Build your own military academy to study military tactics, and declare war on any country.
The game also tests your commanding skills where players will have to cling to victory within the specified conditions.
If you are looking to join the revolution, download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run European War 6: 1804 on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing European War 6: 1804 on PC.
Steps to Play European War 6: 1804 on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “European War 6: 1804” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “European War 6: 1804“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for European War 6: 1804 to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play European War 6: 1804 on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!