Bring harmony and congruence to the world as Infinity Games has recently come up with yet another puzzler to give you a fun relaxing experience called SHAPES. Dive into an immersive game environment where countless levels await you to test your skills.
SHAPES is a perfect game to unwind after a long, busy day. The game is a brain teaser that teases your brain to think, and challenges your logical skills, as well as encourages the creativity in you.
The gameplay is quite straight forward – there are numerous shards scattered on the screen, the shards don’t move from their place, but they can be rotated left, right in all directions. You have to create intricate patterns using the shards. Once the shape is complete, a neon light is lightened up in the shape to let you know.
Round after round, you will create various shapes, and level up. The game provides infinite levels, where no level is repeated to keep the game fresh so you can enjoy the soothing journey without any distraction.
To be able to Run Shapes for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Shapes for PC.
Steps to Play Shapes for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Shapes” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Shapes“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Shapes to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Shapes for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Kudos!