Ketchapp is back with yet another amazing arcade game that promises to give you a fun and relaxing experience like no other. Knife Hit provides you the ultimate knife challenge so if you have the skills to slash and dash, then dive in. Let’s walk you through the gameplay.
In this exciting knife challenge, all you have to do is throw the knives into the logs that are placed on your screen, and break them. The fun part is that the logs are rotating all the time, and you have to make sure not to touch the knives.
Slash the apples on the moving log, and you would be able to unlock more knives to have some fun. As more and more knives are thrown into the log, you have to be more careful not to hit them, or the spikes.
This game is all about the right timing – you must wait for the perfect time to hit the log, and target carefully. Beat the bosses that you will encounter after every 5th stage and conquer the game.
So, become the ultimate knife master by downloading this game from Google Play Store now as it is absolutely free to play. Enjoy!
To be able to Run Knife Hit for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Knife Hit on PC.
Steps to Play Knife Hit on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Knife Hit” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Knife Hit“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Knife Hit to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Knife Hit on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Kudos!