Hello RPG fans! Looks like 2018 is the year for you as good RPG games are rolling out one after the other, but let’s not forget the best of 2017 while we are at it. Today we present you a fun RPG that won millions of hearts last year. That’s right; it’s none other than Dragon RPG: Dragon Village M.
The game is created by Perple Lab, Inc. and takes you on an epic adventure where you fight for glory with your dragons. I know what you are probably thinking, but the game may or may not be inspired by Game of Thrones.
The gameplay is quite plentiful, and interesting as you there’s a vast variety of dragons to choose from, and a vast world to explore. Choose your dragon, grow a dragon, upgrade it, evolve and train them to fight.
There are numerous unique skills that you can use to eliminate the enemy and turn the tide of battles. So, unleash your skills and win the battles to be the best tamer in the world.
The game not only offers fun PVE modes to play the game, but you can also compete with other tamers in PVP modes of the game. So, get started by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Also, don’t forget to check out the review of the game as well.
To be able to Run Dragon Village M on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Dragon Village M on PC.
Steps to Play Dragon Village M on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Dragon Village M” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Dragon Village M“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Dragon Village M to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Dragon Village M on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Kudos!