Want to become the ultimate spelling bee? Can you spell words like a pro? Test your skills, and improve your English as we bring you a fun word game called Alphabear 2: Return of the Blank. Created by Spry Fox LLC, this game is a sequel to the award winning game Standout Indie.
In this word puzzle game, you will spell out words by selecting letters on a grid. You have to aim to use the letters that are adjacent to each other. Every time you do that, bears appear. The more letters you are able to use, the bigger the bear gets, and you earn more points.
Collect as many bears as you can in the game, and use them as power ups. With your permanent collection of bears, you will be able to increase the points you earn, increase or decrease the frequency with which letters appear, as well as extend your timer.
As you collect over a hundred bears, explore different eras, and enjoy the wacky gameplay, you will learn a lot. So, what are you waiting for? Learning was never so much fun! Download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Alphabear 2: Return of the Blank on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Alphabear 2: Return of the Blank on PC.
Steps to Play Alphabear 2: Return of the Blank on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Alphabear 2: Return of the Blank” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Alphabear 2: Return of the Blank“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Alphabear 2: Return of the Blank to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Alphabear 2: Return of the Blank on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!