Hello, there! Are you looking for a fun simulation game to enjoy? We bring you an all new game Drive and Park where gamers will be able to enjoy easy and casual gameplay.
Created by SayGames, Drive and Park is a casual simulation game that lets you enjoy idle gameplay. The gameplay of Drive and Park is straight forward and easy to grasp. Here, all you have to do is park cars one after the other, and earn money.
Players will be able to travel around the world as they collect cars from each location they go to. The game will not just provide you fun gameplay, but it will also polish your parking skills.
Drive and Park features different locations that you will be able to explore. Here, as you explore different locations, you will also be able to get new cars. As for the game controls, you simply have to tap on the screen to move around in the game.
Plenty of rewards are up for grabs in this adventure; earn money by parking the cars and use it to unlock more amazing cars. So, if you are up for a casual game, download the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Drive and Park for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Drive and Park for PC.
Steps to Play Drive and Park for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Drive and Park” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Drive and Park“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Drive and Park to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Drive and Park for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!