You have a chance to become an underwater tycoon in the new idle clicker that is released on Android in hopes to attract all those who also happen to like Simulation Games. Midstorm Studios created Tiny Sharks Idle Clicker that is extremely fun and super easy to grasp. All you need to do is tap tap tap, obviously, to clone a baby shark and produce best of the best production in the water.
Target is to become the tycoon whilst becoming the richest shark of all. There is unlimited supply of sushi that will help you in achieving your goal and earning money by selling it. In order to keep your sushi supply continuous and elite, you must also upgrade them to earn more points in the game.
Moreover, don’t forget to update your Sushi kitchen ever now and then with researchers and produce even better production. Well, that’s not all! With the help of your pet crab sway and tame other sharks and keep your production safe from them.
What’s exciting is that different colors are brought to the water by adding many types of sea creatures in it. Apart from sharks and crabs there are many more exotic sea animals like seas horses and spread happiness by selling delicious Sushi to the world.
The good news is that you can also play the game offline, Yay. So, Download the game from Google Play Store for unlimited fun and if you wish to Play Tiny Sharks Idle Clicker on PC then simply Follow the given guide available in the article for Windows with the help of an Android Emulator.
Steps to Play Tiny Sharks Idle Clicker on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Tiny Sharks Idle Clicker” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Tiny Sharks Idle Clicker“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Tiny Sharks Idle Clicker to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Tiny Sharks Idle Clicker on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Kudos!