It’s been a while that Gamegou Limited released one of the most exciting and intense space war games in the gaming world running by the name Space Commander. The game is filled with great adventures and serves the best gameplay that I have so far witnessed. Apart from the gameplay, the graphics of the game have successfully impressed me the most. Not only they are rich and attractive but there is no lagging involved in the game.
Start by forming a great and powerful team and explore and know their strengths and skills to use them effectively on the battleground. Each member holds variant ability that you can use while you fight the enemy; however, there are three types of races involved in the game; humans, Zec and Pyraza.
So fight the enemy and make sure to lead your fleet and team towards the victory by infusing great Strategic skills. Know when to use which character how you can diminish the enemy XP to zero in lesser time.
In addition to that, there a number of planets that you must explore and take over; each of these planets are filled with beautifully crafted locations and challenges, such as; Space Expedition, Chaos Battlefield an Space Missions. Fulfill all the quests and missions involved in this game and earn many rewards.
To know about the game in detail read our Detailed Review on Space Commander and Follow the given instructions in the article to Install Space Commander for PC from Google Play Store via an Android Emulator. Nevertheless, if you want to search for more Strategy Games then, simply visit our site.
Have a Blast!
Steps to Play Space Commander for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Space Commander” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Space Commander“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Space Commander to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Space Commander for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!