Shanda releases one of the most exciting battle games that I have played so far. Dragon Nest M is a new addition to the world of great games where you will be fighting the enemy using the skills of your characters in an environment with MMORPG mechanism.
There is no doubt about the simplicity of the gameplay invested in this game. You do not have to go through complicated battle process rather the combats are quite simple yet very entertaining. However, you must select a character for yourself from the 6 types of very interesting and attractive character classes, such as; Archer, Warrior, Cleric, Academic, Assassin and Sorceress.
These characters contain about 70 skills which you can be utilized on the battleground to destroy and eradicate the enemy. Moreover, the game is a perfect portrayal of PC games as it holds a great graphic quality along with easy controls to command your character.
In addition, there are multiple locations in the game that you would be exploring to keep your interest on the roll. Also, customize your character by giving it different look every time you unlock costumes from the hundreds of options available.
Not to mention, play with your friends in the game as teams or choose to play against them, the choice is yours. However, read out our Review article on Dragon Nest M and also visit to know about more Action Games.
In case you want to Install Dragon Nest M on PC via an Android Emulator then simply follow the given instructions in the article for Windows and visit Google Play Store.
Steps to Play Dragon Nest M on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Dragon Nest M” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Dragon Nest M“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Dragon Nest M to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Dragon Nest M on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!