Are you ready to put a little pressure on your brain and train it? Well, if that is the case and you are a fan of board games then this game 1LINE – One Line with One Touch by Games For Rest is definitely going to be your new favorite. This is a super challenging and tricky mind game with simple rules that is sure to keep you hooked for quite a long time.
The gameplay is not very hard to master however it is quite tricky where all you have to do is connect all the dots with one touch. You can get to enjoy this amazing game anywhere and train your brain a little every day.
Furthermore, there are hundreds of challenging packs and a daily challenge and the good news is all of them are free. In case you get stuck somewhere and don’t know how to get out of it, you can always use the Hints option that will help you get out of that specific situation.
As this is quite a tricky game, not everyone can complete all the challenges present. There are just 1% people who have completed all the challenges. So, do you think you are that smart? Well, go ahead and prove your smartness. Head over to the Google Play Store to download it right away.
To be able to Run 1LINE – One Line with One Touch for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing 1LINE – One Line with One Touch on PC.
Steps to Play 1LINE – One Line with One Touch on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “1LINE – One Line with One Touch” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “1LINE – One Line with One Touch“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for 1LINE – One Line with One Touch to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play 1LINE – One Line with One Touch on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Kudos!