Become a time lord, and defend time and space as we bring you the all new card game Doctor Who: Battle of Time. If you are a fan of the BBC series, then this is just the right game you need.
Created by none other than BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., the game is all about assembling the ultimate deck of cards, and defeating the opponents. It is a card collectible game that takes you to a time travelling adventure where players will join forces to fight the greatest peril.
You will play the game as Doctor’s new companion who will fight alongside Time Lord’s allies including Sarah Jane Smith, Captain Jack, and plenty of others. Become the trusted hero, and build unique decks of cards to strategically win the challenging battles.
Assemble your dream team, summon companions, and defend yourself against the villains determined to destroy the Earth. Players can choose from over 200 cards from the show with special rarities. Form an epic deck of cards, and deal damage on your enemies to win the turn based battles.
If you are up for the challenge, wait no more! Download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Doctor Who: Battle of Time on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Doctor Who: Battle of Time on PC.
Steps to Play Doctor Who: Battle of Time on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Doctor Who: Battle of Time” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Doctor Who: Battle of Time“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Doctor Who: Battle of Time to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Doctor Who: Battle of Time on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!