Gone are the days when you had to rush to the doctor for every little medical problem. With technology becoming a major part of our lives, it is now possible to get online consultation. Don’t believe us? Check out the latest medical app DocsApp.
It is an online medical consultation app where users can consult a doctor 24/7 on chat or on calls. India’s number one online doctor consultation app features plenty of features related to your health to make your life easy, and better. Ask your health or medical question on the app, and an online doctor will be appointed to you in a minute.
Once a doctor is appointed to you, you have to pay the consultation fee, and begin your medical examination. Start call or chat with your doctor privately, and get diagnosis. Users can also upload their health reports, and affected areas photos for the doctor in private to get the right treatment.
All your health questions will be answered from the specialist doctor, and you can get the diagnostic tests at home. Furthermore, the samples will be collected from home, and the reports will be delivered on app as well.
So, talk to your doctors now by downloading the app from Google Play Store now. Stay healthy!
To be able to Run DocsApp for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing DocsApp for PC.
Steps to Play DocsApp for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “DocsApp” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “DocsApp“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for DocsApp to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play DocsApp for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!