Move over, DIY girls. Step into the glam world, and make your mark as the newest DIY fashion designer queen. Today we have here for you a fun RPG called DIY Fashion Star where you will design chic clothes, and become an internet sensation.
The game is designed by Coco Play by TabTale for all the fashion savvy women all around the world. Kick off a fashion adventure and create stylish DIY clothes. Here, players will restyle clothes, transform the old, boring tops into trendy outfits, and show off their DIY fashion designer talent.
Use your imagination to transform clothes, and get super creative with your designs. Reshape your old clothes, cut out their patterns, get them stitched and add splashes of color on them. Take cool selfies in your creations, and compete in selfie contests.
You will also run your own fashion designer channel, and gain a huge fan base with your designing sense. Manage your very own video channel, and upload fun videos of your creations to gain followers. Furthermore, the game also lets you get a stunning makeover to look pretty in your designs. So, grab the game from Google Play Store or Apple iTunes now, and start designing. Have fun!
To read more about the game, check out oxidroid review. To be able to Run DIY Fashion Star on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing DIY Fashion Star on PC.
Steps to Play DIY Fashion Star on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “DIY Fashion Star” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “DIY Fashion Star“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for DIY Fashion Star to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play DIY Fashion Star on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!