Get ready to witness one thrilling board game with incredible graphics and a unique gameplay that is all set to get you hooked. Idiocracy, Inc is back with their another creation titled as Dice Brawl: Captain’s League with tons of cool features enclosed in one place.
The game is quite simple where you will have to build up a team that will embark on an adventure across a world which is ruled by the dragons, elves pirates etc. Moreover, the team may consist of a ship, 5 sailors, and a captain.
All you have to do is move around the battle field for building the fortresses that will help you attack your enemy’s Hp or heal your own. Moreover, there will be battles in real-time from players all around the world.
Also, you can climb various battle-boards with various play styles to keep making your game more exciting. For the special boosts, you will have to fight with unique bosses in each battle-board. Moreover, earn and collect new characters and cards for your deck.
So get ready to explore an adventurous land where you will be bale to use your own strategies to dominate the board and get victory. So, without any further ado, head over to the Google Play Store to download this game for free.
To be able to Run Dice Brawl: Captain’s League for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Dice Brawl: Captain’s League on PC.
Steps to Play Dice Brawl: Captain’s League on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Dice Brawl: Captain’s League” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Dice Brawl: Captain’s League“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Dice Brawl: Captain’s League to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Dice Brawl: Captain’s League on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Kudos!