The army of the undead is back at it again, gamers! Are you ready to fight for survival? Charm Tech has released their latest adventure game Death City: Zombie Invasion so brace yourself for some epic action and adventure, and fight to see another day.
A virus broke out and a mutation accident has struck all of a sudden in a quiet and peaceful town. Now the peaceful town has changed into the paradise of the dead, and a forbidden place to live for you and your companions. Players will dive into the game as a survivor who has to find an escape and avoid the blood bath.
For this survival adventure, players will have two companions who will join your to make a bloody path. Cooperate with your companions as it is essential for your survival. Take up the dangerous work, and survive together.
Players can upgrade and strengthen their weapons after each battle by using the DNA of zombies. Upgrade your firearms, and become stronger each day. The game features new environments from the cities, to the highways, there are plenty of challenges waiting for you.
So, survive to the end by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Death City: Zombie Invasion on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Death City: Zombie Invasion on PC.
Steps to Play Death City: Zombie Invasion on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Death City: Zombie Invasion ” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Death City: Zombie Invasion “. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Death City: Zombie Invasion to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Death City: Zombie Invasion on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!