Unleash fury on the world, and become the best killer in an apocalypse race as the all new action adventure Dead Paradise: The Road Warrior is now out. It is a free death race shooting game where players will take on the fury roads, and become the best killer out there.
Created by Smokoko Games, this game allows warriors to drive different cars. Players can choose their own death car, level it up, and bring destruction on the enemy. Here, players will strive to crash and burn their enemies in the fury racing action battles with epic graphics.
The post apocalyptic world is full of death, destruction and fury enemies. Players will take on more than ninety levels in different locations such as the Suburb, City, Desert and many others as they make their rivals tremble with fear.
Compete against five unique bosses in the game, and knock them dead in different car battles. Here, you will dodge explosions, traffic obstacles, and shoots to reach the ultimate goal. Survive in burnout race, and upgrade your death shotguns, machine guns, and earn shooting power and destruction abilities.
So, join the fury race and burn them all by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Dead Paradise: The Road Warrior for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Dead Paradise: The Road Warrior for PC.
Steps to Play Dead Paradise: The Road Warrior for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Dead Paradise: The Road Warrior” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Dead Paradise: The Road Warrior“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Dead Paradise: The Road Warrior to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Dead Paradise: The Road Warrior for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!