Say goodbye to all the stresses of life, and unwind with a cool arcade game today. If you are one of those people who keep an eye on all the games Voodoo brings you, then you are in for a treat. The all time favorite arcade game developer is back with their latest game Crowd City.
Like any other arcade game by the popular developer, this game also offers gamers a simple to understand, but hard to master gameplay. Here, in this adventure, players will strive to become the biggest crowd in the city. You will take charge as new leaders who have to gather people from across town and crush your opponents.
The game is easy to grasp. All you have to do is use the simple touch game controls and gather people. Your main aim in the game is to gather as many people as you can and dominate others. The game starts off easy but as you proceed, it gives you a tough time as well.
So, if you think you have what it takes to get on the challenge, and complete it, test your skills now. Download the game from Google Play Store now. Enjoy!
To be able to Run Crowd City on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Crowd City on PC.
Steps to Play Crowd City on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Crowd City” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Crowd City“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Crowd City to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Crowd City on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!