Gamers, get ready to travel beyond your planet as it is time for some space exploration! If you love cosmos just like we do, you will instantly get hooked with the all new casual game Cosmobot – Hyper Jump.
Brace yourself for some hyper jumps as you begin your journey to explore the space. In this game created by none other than Ankama Games, players will begin their journey as the space explorers on space’s call. Here, you will experience lively gravity gameplay where your main goal is to explore the outer space.
As a space explorer, you have to overcome more than 50 challenges as you jump from planet to planet at the speed of light. In Cosmobot, players will control their best space robots, cosmobots, and send them off to discover the infinite space.
Gain altitude at the speed of light and go as far as you can. You will also need more machines to go as farther as you can to become the greatest pilot. As you journey through the cosmos, don’t forget to avoid the obstacles, and the strange enemies ready to confront you.
So, explore the universe, and reach unexplored horizons by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Cosmobot – Hyper Jump on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Cosmobot – Hyper Jump on PC.
Steps to Play Cosmobot – Hyper Jump on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Cosmobot – Hyper Jump” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Cosmobot – Hyper Jump“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Cosmobot – Hyper Jump to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Cosmobot – Hyper Jump on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!