The battle is upon us again, soldiers! It’s time to lead your army to victory in the latest war game Command & Conquer: Rival PvP. In the real-time strategy game, players will dominate the enemy with commanders from the Global Defense Initiative.
This strategy game is created by Electronic Arts and it takes you to the epic battlefield where you will dominate the rivals. Customize your army with a unique commander, vehicles, and infantry and dive into one-on-one battles. Conquer the battles together and strategically direct your forces to earn victory.
As players take control of their army, they will choose their commander to lead the forces where each player has his own powerful abilities, and attributes. Use the tanks, infantry, and aircrafts to create winning combinations. Align your commander’s unique abilities, and unleash the formidable weapons in all out war.
Fight for superiority by diving in head-to-head battles. Furthermore, players will boost their army with valuable supply convoys and restock their supplies. Completing the daily challenges will earn you massive rewards to improve your weapons, and abilities. So, grow your army with each victory and climb to the top.
Head over to Google Play Store now to grab the game. Enjoy! To be able to Run Command & Conquer: Rivals PvP on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Command & Conquer: Rivals PvP on PC.
Steps to Play Command & Conquer: Rivals PvP on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Command & Conquer: Rivals PvP ” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Command & Conquer: Rivals PvP “. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Command & Conquer: Rivals PvP to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Command & Conquer: Rivals PvP on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!