Simulation games lovers, dive in the all new city building simulation game we have here for you. It’s time to transform a small town into a metropolis in the all new simulation game City Island 5.
Become a business tycoon, and build your own empire in this fun game created by Sparkling Society. It’s time to send your airship to explore the world, and unlock the most beautiful islands in this adventure. Expand your horizon, and watch the skylines of new islands every day.
Players will start off the journey with a small village, but you will build your own city as you play. Place more buildings in your city, and unlock new islands to expand. In the plenty of quests, you will always find something to do such as visit other towns, and neighbor cities and much more.
In the offline gameplay, players will collect, decorate and explore new towns, and cities and earn rewards from them. Earn new treasure chests in each adventure, and expand. With dozens of cool islands to explore, it’s never a dull day in this casual tycoon simulation game.
So, get started now if you are interested in building your own empire by downloading the game from Google Play Store. Cheers!
To be able to Run City Island 5 on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing City Island 5 on PC.
Steps to Play City Island 5 on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “City Island 5” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “City Island 5“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for City Island 5 to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play City Island 5 on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!