Set off on an epic journey to the land of fantasy, and get ready to face off in epic combat. We bring you the world of Castle Burn; an all new real time strategy game where you have magic, dragons, Vikings, and much more.
Lead your warriors in the battles, and burn the enemies to the ground in this epic battle game by Bluehole PNIX. Castle Burn gives you a chance to become the master of your army, and lead your troops into the fierce battles against others in the Crown League. To conquer, you will construct new camps; eliminate everyone who comes in your way.
You are in charge of a whole deck of cards where you can utilize them to eliminate the enemy. Deploy your units onto the battlefield, construct towers using the tower cards, and defend yourself against the incoming foes.
Expand your territory by upgrading the castle’s tier. As you add new cards to your deck, your castle’s upgrades will begin, and you will be able to add even higher cards to destroy your opponents.
Scout the map, and track down your enemy to annihilate them. So, adapt your strategies in the real time action, topple the opponent and emerge victorious. To download the game, head over to Google Play Store now. Cheers!
To be able to Run Castle Burn on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Castle Burn on PC.
Steps to Play Castle Burn on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Castle Burn” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Castle Burn“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Castle Burn to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Castle Burn on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!