Gamers, if you love sandbox arena games, and are looking for a fun sandbox game to play over the weekend, dive in as we present you the latest action game Carton Wars. NetEase Games brings you a huge variety of wacky carton characters, and gives you a chance to join the mayhem.
In this game, players will blast their enemies away in frantic 5 minute matches. The game features 3D player box royale game where the easy pick and play controls let you dive into the gameplay straight away. Snatch zany equipment and items, and unlock the unique skills for each of your game characters.
The game features various cute characters that you can explore each with their own personalities, skills and stats. The ancient spirits excel at different combat situations. The dynamic battles let you aim and attack with ease. During the intense battles, players will attack and defend at a moment’s notice.
Hide in the grass, take advantage of the terrain to show off your talent and become the last one standing. Conquer the battlefield with a strategic build. So, if you think you have what it takes, download the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Carton Wars for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Carton Wars for PC.
Steps to Play Carton Wars for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Carton Wars” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Carton Wars“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Carton Wars to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Carton Wars for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!