It’s time to get behind the steering wheel, and explore a new open world, gamers. Get your racing shoes on and experience the thrilling ride in the latest road game called Car Simulator 2.
It is one of the most realistic driving simulators from Oppana Games where players will step into a vast open world, and enjoy the amazing racing gameplay. The game features more than 20 new types of cars that you cannot just use in the races, but can upgrade and enhance them as well.
Here, players will compete with players from all around the world in different game modes in the 3D open world. Winning races will let you earn currency that players can use to buy new garages, houses, as well as to enhance the vehicles.
In the daily exciting missions, players can choose from quests, arcade challenges, and races etc. Furthermore, players will enjoy daily bonuses as well in the exciting missions to upgrade and advance in the game.
Not just that, players can also make some extra money in the game by picking up cab fares, or working for mob, the options are endless.
So, if you want to enjoy the endless missions in this game, download it from Google Play Store now. Happy gaming!
To be able to Run Car Simulator 2 on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Car Simulator 2 on PC.
Steps to Play Car Simulator 2 on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Car Simulator 2” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Car Simulator 2“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Car Simulator 2 to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Car Simulator 2 on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!